July 24, 2007

Ahh, weekend!

Nice to be home after a long 10-hour day with nothing to do for the next 2 days. I've switched up my schedule this week so I'm working Friday and off on Saturday with Jon... hopefully that will become a permanent situation in the next couple of weeks.

I have no plans for my days off except to read Harry Potter, watch the next Oz disc when it arrives tomorrow and sleep :) I probably should do some laundry in there as well.

In other pretty cool news, from The Washington Post...

"Same-sex couples who want to exchange vows in front of Cinderella's Castle now have the chance.

The Walt Disney Co. had limited its Fairy Tale Wedding program to couples with valid marriage licenses, but it is now making ceremonies at its parks available to gay couples as well."

Good on 'em!

No comments: