...or at least hives.
I am wrapped up in mosquito bites right now. Mainly on my hands, but I have a few on my feet/legs as well. It's gross. We have one in the house somewhere, but I can't find it to kill it. It just keeps feeding on my sweet, sweet blood. Not a half-hour after I got home last night, I had a new bite. Sheesh, don't waste time or anything.
2 comments:
Yikes, yuck. I hope it dies soon! I hate those things. They always used to bite me until I started hanging around with my husband.. they like him better. ;)
Oh, must be so irritating!
As for me, I use mosquito nets to give me peace of mind when i am sleeping.
As for mosquito bites, I apply small amount of toothpaste on the bites. For more mosquito bite treatments, you can read them at Mosquito Netting, Magnet, Repellent and Control and choose the topic "Mosquito Bite Treatment". You might want to check out also what attracts mosquito to human.
Hope this helps.
Regards.
-mr.ular at http://mosquitonetting.blogspot.com
Post a Comment