July 2, 2007

It's here! It's here!

My birthday present arrived today! Yay!

For those of you who don't know, I collect animation art. When we were in New Orleans a couple of weeks ago, we ran across this awesome animation gallery that tons of great stuff that our local gallery doesn't carry -- including a TON of Dr. Seuss stuff. I love me some Dr. Seuss.

So since it was my 30th b-bday and all, we splurged and Jon bought me a piece called "Oh, The Stuff You Will Learn!" which you can view here if you're so inclined to do so. I can't post it here b/c I can't save the image, and I don't want to hotlink... and mine is still all bubble-wrapped up.

It was waiting for me in a big box on the porch (!) when I got home from work tonight, and when I brought it in, I saw the front of the box was ripped all the way across! I almost had a heart attack, b/c I was so scared it was going to be damaged. But everything appears to be in good shape.

I can't wait to get it on the wall!

No comments: