Being on a low-carb diet, Jello is one of the few sweet things I can eat.
When I purchase the little 6-packs of Jello snack cups at the grocery store, and the pack contains 2 different flavors, I fully expect to get 3 cups of each flavor.
This does not seem to be the case. Twice now, I have gotten screwed over with 4 of one flavor and two of another.
I do not like raspberry or lime Jello. I buy them so I can get the other flavors in the pack (cherry and orange, respectively). Both times I have bought these packs, I get stuck with MORE of the crappy flavors and less of the good flavors.
Is this an oversight? Or are you packing more of the crappy flavors on purpose?
Sincerely,
Kelly
1 comment:
You know what? I noticed the same thing the other day when I bought Jello packs. I thought it was just a mistake until reading your post.
A Jell-o conspiracy?! Inquiring minds want to know.
Post a Comment