July 19, 2007

We met Jay and Janet for lunch today

at PF Changs. They had been there before, but we hadn't, and for a chain, we were pretty impressed. I didn't know it was family style, but that was kind of fun, since we all got to try what everyone else ordered. Not a great place for low-carb, but delicious nonetheless.

We did some planning for the beach while we were there, and made up a list of stuff that Jon and I would pick up at Costco before we went.

When we came out, we saw that a Sur La Table has opened up at Friendly Center... oh, the excitement! We're kitchen store dorks (Jon more than me), and we went to one of these for the first time in Seattle. I had no idea we were getting one. We went in and ogled, but didn't buy anything (this time). They had some precious polka-dotted ice cream bowls that I'd like to pick up.

No comments: