September 23, 2007

Self-portrait Sunday


Can you see the terror in my eyes? It's because I'm getting ready to clean out the closet...a seriously frightening prospect.

Also, I just realized I was wearing the same shirt in last week's photo. Not to worry, I *do* in fact own other shirts. That just happens to be one of my comfiest for around-the-house things.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're braver than me! I have closets I'm afraid to approach, much less enter. Did you have to leave a trail of breakcrumbs to help you find your way out?

Anonymous said...

I've been known to change clothes just before taking the SPS picture due to same clothes, so no worries there! hehe

Cleaning out the closets... *shudder* I'm due to tackle the storage closet soon, and that's just frightening.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! That was another one. It was like a scene from a teeny bopper horror movie. LOL! My mom gotta same look everytime she checked our closets. She looks scared!