I'm lucky my little guy is so quiet!
o.O what were they getting into?
LOL ~ mine likes to bark at the squirrels in the tree behind the house! Alllll dayyyyy. Drives me nuts.
For some reason this picture is cracking me up. Probably because it's usually me whipping around to yell "LUCY!" lol
LOL! I liked the shot. It was like a scene from the horror movie " Scream " What's up there?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'm lucky my little guy is so quiet!
o.O what were they getting into?
LOL ~ mine likes to bark at the squirrels in the tree behind the house! Alllll dayyyyy. Drives me nuts.
For some reason this picture is cracking me up. Probably because it's usually me whipping around to yell "LUCY!" lol
LOL! I liked the shot. It was like a scene from the horror movie " Scream " What's up there?
Post a Comment