September 9, 2007

Sunday free association

Dork :: Burger.

Let me explain. I am a closet Full House fan...in that I've seen every episode. In one of the very early episodes, something traumatic/embarassing happens to DJ at school, and she laments about how everyone at school was calling her a "dorkburger". Now, I call Jon a dorkburger :)

Refurbished :: electronics.

I used to be really skittish about buying refurbished electronic stuff, but it's so much more commonplace now, it really doesn't bother me anymore. Granted, we've never made any *major* refurbished purchased, but we've had good luck w/the stuff we have bought.

Basket :: Longaberger.

Only because I was reading about them the other day. I don't have any, but I hear they're nice!

Mousse :: hair product.

I don't use a lot of hair product.

Studio :: Dave Chappelle.

This is because of the sketch he did making fun of the "Making the Band" show, where P. Diddy kept saying he was "shuttin' down the studio." Hehe.

8 ball :: Pool.

I am not good at pool. I have some sort of motor control issues when it comes to the cue stick.

Masking tape :: Sticky.

Yeah. Not creative.

Love :: Jon.

Awwww. :)

Wilder :: Gene.

Funny guy. Loved him in Young Frankenstein. And he's not nearly as creepy playing Willy Wonka as Johnny Depp was.

Lindsey :: Lohan.

Yeah, I went for the obvious here, but how can that not be the first thing you think of? Girl is a trainwreck. I don't think she'll live to see 30.

No comments: