September 11, 2007

Tuesday Twosome!

What two things are you going to miss the most about summer:

The long days

What two things annoyed you the most about summer:

How hot August was

Name two memorable moments from this past summer:

Our beach trip and my 30th b-day.

Did you go on vacation this summer and if so, where?

We went to New Orleans for a long weekend and to the beach.

Who has more fun during summer: A child or an adult? And why?

Kids, obviously... I still have to work during the summer. No 2.5 month breaks for me.

a second meme this week:

Where were you 6 years ago? Explain:

I was at my apartment in Chapel Hill waiting for the moving men to come and give me an estimate, as I was moving back to Greensboro in a couple of weeks. Normally, I would have been at work at that time of day.

What two major emotions do recall feeling?

Confusion and panic.

Who were the first two people you called that day?

My dad was the first person I tried to call, but all the circuits were jammed, so it took me some time to get through to him. I think I probably called my mom after that.

What two words best describes that day for you?

Surreal. I think that one word says it best.

What two major changes in your life have occurred since that day?

Well, obviously, there are a lot more precautions and packing rules we have to follow now whenever we travel. On a more personal note, I'm now married.

No comments: