I tell ya, drugs are amazing things.
I'm still coughing a good deal, and my voice comes and goes, but I'm really feeling much better compared to two days ago. Quite a turn. And I actually managec to get a good night's sleep last night too as I stole one of Jon's Ambiens. So I probably was coughing, but I just didn't know it.
It's probably helping that I'm in a training class at work all week (actually for 2 weeks after this as well), so my talking is being kept to a minimum. Resting the voice is a good thing.
Since I've been sick, the house has become a wreck. I couldn't be bothered to clean over the weekend... I kept up w/the laundry and that was about it. I've been trying to weed out my desk tonight... I can see the surface in spots now, so that's a plus!
No comments:
Post a Comment