October 8, 2007

Weight Loss

For some people in this overweight nation, weight loss surgery is a last resort, but maybe one that's been hard met. There are some options that are less invasive than others, such as LapBand surgery. No parts are removed (always a plus in my book), and it can be reversed if you ever wanted to do so. Definitely if this is something you are considering, weigh out (no pun intended) all your options carefully.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I went in for the RNY bypass, but found out due to my stomach being backwards that I couldn't have it.

So I got the lap band, and after about 6 months I have lost over 75 pounds.

Weight loss surgery is not for everyone, and should definitely be considered a last resort. At 41 years old and after trying so many diets, this while still a lot of work has been the most effective.