November 5, 2007

New Stephen King movie!

Guess what, guess what? Stephen King has a new movie coming out! I'm excited...too bad it didn't come out in time for Hallowe'en! It's a spooky-looking one too. I saw the trailer for it awhile ago, but I'd actually forgotten about it until recently.

The Mist by Stephen King, just to give you an idea, is about a creepy, spooky mist that takes over a town. Creepy, spooky things insue, and people -- put in a threatening situation such as they are -- go off the deep end, as you might expect.

Being put in a threatening, stressful situation can certainly bring out sides of people you've never seen before...sometimes in a good way, sometimes in a not-so-good way. I remember one time back in high school when I was babysitting with a friend of mine for these wild, crazy children. It got to be *really* late at night, and we thought someone was breaking into the house (which was in the middle of nowhere, I might add). Talk about stressful. My friend actually was great under the pressure though, and called the police and everything. I, on the other hand, was busy going nuts.

But I digress. Check out the movie when it comes out in your area... it's gonna be good!


No comments: