November 16, 2007

Nice shiny smile!

I am really squidgy about my teeth and mouth. I don't like mouth or tooth pain. I also hate having a dry, cotton-esque mouth....I will occasionally get bouts of sensitivity to cold things. I've never had a cavity either, and I have every intention of keeping it that way.

A lot of toothpastes actually make my mouth burn, believe it or not. Up through college, I used kids' toothpaste. I recently tried a toothpaste calledBiotene. I wasn't sure what to expect, but after I read that it's made with the number one sensitivity ingredient, I figured I'd give it a whirl.

The first thing I noticed was the taste -- tasted like Chiclets, which to me, was not a bad thing. Definitely mild and different from any other toothpastes I'd ever used.

This pain-sensitive toothpaste is also low-foaming, which is great. No great bundle of toothpaste foam falling down on your shirt ;)

I definitely would have liked to have had this in the past when I was having tooth issues. It would have been great after I had my wisdom teeth out too.

Give it a try if you have tooth issues.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I use sensodyne when brushing my teeth because they are so sensitive now adays but may give your brand a try since it doe snot have alot of foam.