December 16, 2007

Rough weekend.

After the hospital drama of Friday, Saturday found me not only still in pain, but not able to keep anything on my stomach, not even a sip of water or ginger ale. Not fun.

We called back up to Women's, and the midwife we talked to said it sounded like gastroenteritis, based on what was going on Friday, and the fact that I was now yarfing. She called in a scrip for some phenergan, which Jon picked up, and once I was finally able to keep half a pill down, I gnawed on a few crackers and crashed into bed.

Today's been better. I've been able to eat, which is good. I'm still hurting in my chest, but not to the extent it was. I'm taking pain pills as needed to take the edge off. Hopefully, I'm on the downhill side of this thing. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

3 comments:

April said...

I lived off of Phenergan with my first dd. I hope you feel better soon.

Janine Wahl said...

Oh my word. I hope you will do better. Never had experience on medication. Good thoughts to you!

tarheel4life said...

yuck - double yuck. I am sorry girl - I hope whatever is ailin' you is over soon!