So Jon and I were both up at about 6am yesterday morning (him to let Lukin out, who's been sick, and me to pee). I told him that I had just had a dream about the hockey game coming up that night, which we had tickets to go to. I had dreamed that the score was 7-2, with the Oilers winning.
Needless to say, I was more than a little freaked out when we were at the game last night, and Eric Staal scored his hat-trick goal w/less than a minute left... and the final score was 7-2. I got the teams reversed, as the Hurricanes actually won, but it was really weird nonetheless.
Anyway, we went and had dinner w/Sara and Randy at their house before the game. Gracie is a doll baby...so precious, hardly fussy at all, and so teensy! I'm trying to add a photo of her, but blogger isn't letting me for some reason. Will work on that later.
What else? It's snowing here, I have a UTI, and I seemingly reek of garlic (ate some w/dinner last night, and it seems to be radiating from my pores... I'm glad I'm home today b/c I'd be afraid of running everyone off at work w/my stench).
No comments:
Post a Comment