January 21, 2008

It's official.

I can no longer button any of my regular non-maternity pants. I had to resort to the ol' "hairband-around-the-button" trick this morning.

It's weird, b/c if you ask me, I'm not showing at ALL. I guess something must being going on in there though... these jeans I'm wearing today are normally a little on the baggy side, and they certainly are not anymore.

I have a couple pairs of pants I bought last week that I need to take and get hemmed, so I guess that's now on the agenda for this weekend.

Also, word is getting around at work. I've told 2 people on my team (counting my boss), and someone who sits waaaay down the row from me just came up and told me congrats :)

5 comments:

tarheel4life said...

how cute are you going to be pregnant!!!!! You will have to do pictures and keep me updated because it is obvious we are NOT going to get to meet up for Souper Salad anytime soon :(.

When do you go to find out if it is a boy or girl (BTW, I still say GIRL!!!)

Kelly said...

Shelly, I've been keeping up w/Gabe's drama on your blog... I sure hope they get it figured out soon! I know you (and him too!) are tired of dealing it.

We go for the BIG ultrasound on 02/07... anxiously counting down the days. I hope the baby cooperates and is willing to show the goods! :)

Sara and Randy said...

Oh, you know that baby is an exhibitionist- the GD governor's son (or daughter?) =)
Good news (AKA gossip) travels fast around places of business...

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see you with a baby belly!! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! on being a mother , it must be a great feeling.