February 1, 2008

Find of the week

Jon and I were out and about running errands today, and we decided to take a look and see if we could find any good deals on consignment baby clothes. I found a few little polo shirt-onesies (that are probably meant for a boy, but I sure will slap 'em on a little girl). Jon, on the other hand, hit the jackpot with a precious little shirt that is all about HOCKEY! It's got sticks, skates, pucks, and even the Stanley Cup! Awesome. Made in British Columbia :D

It'll have to be tucked away for a few years till the kid can wear it (probably not till they're at least 3 or so), but there was no way we were leaving and not buying it, haha.

I'll have to post a pic later when I'm not too lazy to get out the camera.

No comments: