February 9, 2008

The good news is I have an interview next Tuesday.

The bad news is that I'm going to be on a plane next Tuesday on the way to Florida.

I applied for a new position at work awhile ago, and took an assessment last week. I get into work today (after my weekend, which is Wed-Fri), and find an email telling me I've been scheduled for an interview next Tuesday...they originally tried to schedule me for Wednesday, but they could tell I had vacation that day. (I'm not sure why they didn't see that I also had vacation booked for Tuesday.)

Anyway, of course now that it's the REAL weekend, anyone I need to contact about switching this to Monday (the only day I could do it until we get back on the 24th), is out of the office UNTIL Monday. And I'm also off work on Monday.

So I feel like I'm kind of screwed here. Meh.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! thats good! Good luck! hope you get it.

Anonymous said...

Hope everything worked out!

Anonymous said...

Hey don’t feel bad and just go to your interview. I am sure that you will get the job as you are the one who really deserve it.

Anonymous said...

Hey don’t feel bad and just go to your interview.

Anonymous said...

how pretty!!

Anonymous said...

I think its good to go to interview.
And wish your good luck.

Anonymous said...

Don’t be upset. Just go to your interview. And we wish your good luck

Anonymous said...

I'm really praying for U to get it. Wish u all the luck.

Anonymous said...

I am sure that you will get the job as you are the one who really deserve it.