March 16, 2008

Batter Up.

Baseball season is upon us. I used to be a pretty big baseball fan when I was younger...I watched the Braves pretty religiously. These days, I'm more into hockey. But people who follow baseball more closely than I do these days have probably given thought to, or already participate in, fantasy baseball.

If you're serious about your fantasy baseball, you might want to check out Fantasy Sports Prophet's software...it can help you win your fantasy league this season. They provide player rankings, can assist you with your draft, provide all kinds of stats, injury reports, and updates. Also offered is full season roster management, including updated mid-season projections via artificial intelligence.

I can see how this kind of tool would be something to consider investing in, particularly if you're in a fantasy league that plays for money. Some leagues can have high payoffs if you win, so putting down some money up front for something like this could be a good idea. In fact, if you use the code "BMC200" when you sign up, you can get $10 off.

Defintely check out this resource if you're serious about your fantasy baseball team this year...it could turn out to be worth it for you.



1 comment:

Brandy said...

I LOVE baseball (Red Sox fan here) but I've never tried a fantasy league! I may have to check it out!