COOL!! The only piece of UNC stuff Drew has ever had was that onesie you sent him.... I gotta do something about this.
Hell, all Gracie has is a pair of SOCKS! Appalling! She has an NC State onesie, of course. I need to get her something totally Carolina blue, when her daddy isn't with us... Glad you liked them!
I want to see gracie and eleanor-belly! Can we hang out soon? I want to see Drew, too, but that may require a little more planning.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
COOL!! The only piece of UNC stuff Drew has ever had was that onesie you sent him.... I gotta do something about this.
Hell, all Gracie has is a pair of SOCKS! Appalling! She has an NC State onesie, of course. I need to get her something totally Carolina blue, when her daddy isn't with us...
Glad you liked them!
I want to see gracie and eleanor-belly! Can we hang out soon? I want to see Drew, too, but that may require a little more planning.
Post a Comment