While I was getting ready for work the other day, I was checking to make sure my teeth-brushing efforts had been effective, when I noticed something. All of a sudden, I had developed a teensy weensy little gap in between my two front teeth, and those teeth are now slightly uneven.
W.T.H.
This is the most bizarre thing I have ever heard of.
It's been 17 years since I have had braces, and I admittedly haven't worn my retainers in years, but there's been NO movement of my teeth till now.
So what's going on? I have no idea, but I'll certainly be asking the doctor at my appointment tomorrow. I don't want my teeth to move, and I sure don't want braces again!
3 comments:
That is new for me... I didn't hear anything about going teeth uneven in pregnancy...
That is bizarre! Could it have something to do with all the extra blood making your gums swell and pushing them apart?
It is a good thing that these kiddos are worth all the crap they put our bodies thru... =)
Wow, that's crazy. I wonder if that's why my teeth seem a little funkier and out of place now...after two kids, who knows what damage they did to my teeth! LOL
Post a Comment