March 10, 2008

Weird things I found while cleaning tonight.

-an old school Dr Mario cartridge for the original Game Boy. I have no clue where it came from. I had a Game Boy years and YEARS ago, when I was like 14.

-travel documents from trips that we took close to 5 years ago. Really, there is no need for those to be sitting around. Into the shredder they went!

-our engagement photos! Not really weird, but just unexpected.

-our rental agreement from Florida... noooooooooooooo! Shredded!

-tons and tons of pictures that have never been filed, including some from 1999! Sheesh!

3 comments:

Janet Brindle Reddick said...

Hey! Know what this means? You're nesting! :)

See you later this week.

-jbr

Sara and Randy said...

You ARE nesting!!!

Anonymous said...

Ha..ha.ha. U must be charmed to get all the old things together. I personally enjoy finding things like these and I can't just dump the most unnecessary thing.