April 8, 2008

CVS success!

So I just did my first CVS deal where I actually *made* money :D

They had a deal where you spend $10 on Febreze stuff, you get $5 back in ECBs. I had a coupon for BOGO on these plug-in smell good things, so I bought 2, got 1 free. Then, I got some Softsoap body wash and I had a coupon for $1.00 off that...and I got back an ECB for the full price, which was $4.99.

So overall, I bought just over $22 worth of stuff. I paid $8.52, but then I got BACK $9.99 in coupons! So I actually profited $1.47 on the whole thing!

AND even better is that bodywash has a limit of 5... so I can take my $4.99 coupon and just apply it to another one, get another coupon, and so on till I max out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, thats interesting.

I'm from South Africa.... and getting paid to shop really boggles my mind.

God Bless America!

Adam

Anonymous said...

Wait, I do not mean to be captain killjoy, but you have to remember, that now CVS gets your money no matter what. You are still paying them.