April 26, 2008

Furniture: check!

I ordered our nursery furniture today! We were originally going to get a set from Babies R Us, but looking online this week, I found a set that we liked even better. And -- bonus -- it was much less money than the first set we'd picked out, so we're actually getting a couple more pieces, like a bookshelf and toy box.

I've pretty much got the room that will be the nursery cleaned out. We have to move the chest of drawers over to the other spare room, and I've got the daybed listed on Craigslist...hopefully we'll get a buyer on that w/in the next week or so.

Anyway, here are the 2 big pieces. Both will be in the honey color of the hutch, but the crib isn't shown online in that color.

Changer/hutch:


Crib:

1 comment:

Adman said...

That changing table looks really nice!

(Look at me, all parent-y and stuff)