Even though hail can do some serious damage, it sure it neat looking up close...
Hail is so cool looking!
We had that this evening, too, all the way here in Holland. I love a good thunderstorm :-)
This pictures are looking really great.I like this weather sometime.
Why u talking like that. I like such a that kinds of storm. its a cool storm.
That was totally hilarious storm and its so bad for car and many small animal.
oh man that was a nice hell. how long time did the storm was storming?
I am thinking if anyone try to stand in a storm like that. That would be different feeling.:P
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Even though hail can do some serious damage, it sure it neat looking up close...
Hail is so cool looking!
We had that this evening, too, all the way here in Holland. I love a good thunderstorm :-)
This pictures are looking really great.I like this weather sometime.
Why u talking like that. I like such a that kinds of storm. its a cool storm.
That was totally hilarious storm and its so bad for car and many small animal.
oh man that was a nice hell. how long time did the storm was storming?
I am thinking if anyone try to stand in a storm like that. That would be different feeling.:P
Post a Comment