June 28, 2008

39 weeks.

I took this Thursday morning before we went to the hospital. Needless to say, I still look about the same right now. Not a great picture, but it gives you an idea of how much my belly has grown since the last photos I posted at around 30 weeks.



In other news, a red-shouldered hawk landed on the corner of our deck this morning, which was pretty neat. He was a big fella. I didn't have my camera handy, sadly.

7 comments:

Covered In Crafts said...

Okay, I have baby fever pretty bad right now. :) You look great!! Congratulations!!!

Janet Brindle Reddick said...

Look how much you're glowing!

Hang in there, ma'am. ")

Jen said...

Aaw, love a baby belly! Glad she has flipped - best of luck!

tarheel4life said...

you look great. I can't wait to see pictures of her!

. said...

You look just like I did when I was pg. Oh, you are making me miss it. It won't be long now.

Our Creative Day said...

You look GREAT!!!

Maizie @ 2Peas

Anonymous said...

You look great!!! I didn't realize how behind in blog reading I am! Hang in there!