She's already outgrown her newborn clothes, for the most part, and is now wearing 0-3. She seems to have settled back down after her growth spurt of last week, which led her to want to eat all the time, and is now back to 3-4 hours between meals. Much more reasonable.
Jon and I are getting better at recognizing her needs. Even though she does pitch the rare unexplainable fit, generally if she's crying, she needs something, and we can usually pinpoint it pretty quickly. That makes things much nicer, and keeps the crying to a minimum :)
And! She's starting to give smiles now, for reasons other than gas, which is fun. She's so cute when she does it. I usually have to coax it out of her with a song (and yes, she seems to LIKE my singing, unlike other people in the house, haha) or by tapping her nose.
Here are a few photos from today. She wasn't thrilled about having her beauty struck, so I wasn't able to get many. I might try again later tonight.


4 comments:
Oh, my goodness, how sweet is she? Happy one month birthday, little one!
I cannot get over how much she looks like you!!! She is such a cutie - pie!!!
Happy One Month!! You survived! :) That was a real hell month for me. She is adorable and getting so big already! So sad how fast they outgrow the tiny clothes. How are you feeling? Getting around ok now? The recovery is so horrible.
I can't get over how much she looks just like you! :)
I visit your blog and i found it very nice specially the images of cute baby is very nice and attractive. Thanks for sharing this post.
Post a Comment