August 26, 2008

Winner winner!

A couple of weeks ago, I entered a contest over at Oompa Toys to win a free Little Kid backpack. All I had to do was pick out my favorite toy from their site, and I was entered in the contest.

Yesterday, I got an email telling me I won! Woohoo! So Ella will now have this awesome little shark backpack for going to grandma and grandpa's when she gets a little older.



In other news, it's been a rough day around here. Ella's been awake pretty much since 10:30 this morning (it's now 5:45 pm), and has basically been screaming/crying the whole time. Not fun, but I did get a little bit of a break when I went to the doctor's this afternoon and mom came over to babysit. E also did the Biggest Barf Ever today as well... all over her, me, and the sofa. Meh.

6 comments:

Sara and Randy said...

THAT is the CUTEST backpack I have ever seen!!! OMG. That fatty shark is just precious!
Sorry to hear about the screamage. And the barf. Yuck.

tarheel4life said...

Yuck. Sorry about her puking - that is definitely no fun at all. The backpack is a nice bonus, though :)

Anonymous said...

OMG!

We just picked up this backpack from Haba:
http://www.landbridgetoys.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=689

I'm new. How did you hear about the giveaway at Oompa?

glitzen said...

oh how ka-yute! I want one..lol.

congrats on your fun win! I love shark stuff.

Janet Brindle Reddick said...

Cute backpack. Sorry about the puke. :(

I dig the new look of the site, btw.

Heather said...

Cute win! Hope Ella is feeling better soon!