That's the hot debate in our house right now...what Eleanor is going to be dressing up as this year. Obviously, she's not going to be going out trick or treating, but she's got to have pictures taken to commemorate her first Halloween.
I thought it'd be fun to try out the polling option on blogger, and this is as good a thing to survey about as any! The poll will be over in the sidebar, so vote for the costume you like.
Here are the options:
Lobster:

Spider:
7 comments:
I voted lobster. But I'm torn.
Also, I hope you get better news from work soon. :(
Oh, tough call but I'm going to have to go Lobster too. They're both darling.
Lol...very funny pictures..
I voted spider - and I hate spiders, but she would be pretty darn cute...I would have to keep her as a little spider pet :) hehe.
I think Gabe is going as a sumo-wrestler. He dresses as that everyday, so it won't be hard to find a costume!
she is super cute. i don't even like spiders...lol. so pls go with the other one.
have fun!
The second one of her looking good to me.
Love the spider custome!!
Post a Comment