October 7, 2008

Tag, I'm it!

I was tagged by Elizabeth over at Covered in Crafts! I haven't been tagged in awhile, so I figured I'd play along.

Here's the deal:

-Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
-Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
-Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
-Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So here we go!

1. I currently hate my hair. It's long, and the baby grabs onto it. That hurts. But secretly, I'm too chicken to get it cut. I don't know why...I've had it short before.
2. My 3-year wedding anniversary is coming up later this month...on the 22nd to be exact. How has it already been 3 years?
3. I (along with Jon) have a goal to see a hockey game at every arena in the league. Four down...26 to go.
4. I just cleaned all the newborn size clothes out of Ella's drawers this morning. That was kind of sad :}
5. I think goat cheese is just about the best thing ever.
6. I have toys on my desk...a Darth Tater Mr Potato Head, 2 hockey bobbleheads, and 3 small Disney figurines.
7. London is my favorite place in the whole wide world.

Now, who am I gonna tag?

Sara, Shelly, Erika, Binders, Heather. And that's all for now. If I find 2 more, I'll add 'em.

1 comment:

Redhoodoos said...

Goat cheese? I don't know that I could do it!! lol.

Your daughter is adorable - I'd definitely go with the spider costume. Too cute!!