December 3, 2008

New job.

I started my new work-at-home job last week. I'm working for Apple, which is pretty cool. The people I work with all seem really nice, as does my supervisor. After all the back and forth that Jon and I went through about me staying at home and trying to work out things at my old job, I think this is going to work out really well for us in the end. I try to work most of my hours after Ella goes to bed, or in the mornings before she wakes up (like now).

I need to take Ella's pictures to go out in Christmas cards. I've been putting it off. Maybe today, since Jon will be home to help. I think I might just wind up ordering photo cards instead of putting the pictures into cards myself. We'll see.

Not much else has been going on lately...just trying to keep warm in this little cold snap we've been having. It's 23 outside right now, sheesh.

No comments: