December 20, 2008

Rain, rain, go away

It feels like it's been raining here for about a month. The sun peeked out for a minute or two yesterday, and I didn't know what to do with myself. It didn't last, though... the rain came back in short order.

At least it hasn't been cold and raining... the past week or so has been relatively warm, and it's supposed to be 65 on Christmas Day.

Not much else is going on, really, which accounts for my lack of updates lately. I'm settling into my new job nicely, and have quickly become one of the top producers for my supervisor. It's amazing to me that I'm so good at doing sales-type stuff, because I'm *so* not a people person. But I do really well at it... I did when I was at Amex, too. I can't explain it. I just feel pretty lucky that I was able to find something I can do that allows me to stay at home with Ella. That's a good thing :)

1 comment:

Janet Brindle Reddick said...

You're so right. When I woke up this morning there was actual sunshine coming in, and I was actually a little startled by it!

Congrats on the job going well. It's awesome that you found something that works so great for your situation! :)