January 4, 2009

If you were a box with a Macbook user guide and iWork disc...

...where would you be?

I've looked all over for this thing, and I can't find it. We got the computer less than a month ago, so it's bound to be around here somewhere. I wouldn't have thrown it out, and Jon doesn't throw things out, so he wouldn't have done it either.

It's making me insane.

I don't so much care about the user guides, but I really need that iWork disc! We got the family pack so we could put it on the laptop and the desktop, and in my current state of affairs, I'm not putting it anywhere.

Grr.

I have done practically nothing to get ready for our trip on Monday (and Ella's trip over to Grandma and Pop's tomorrow). I have started laundry, but even that's not finished yet. I think I stuck some jammies in Ella's bag, and that's it. I should probably get on the stick.

2 comments:

Pam said...

Good luck! I know how frustrating that is!
tupoi

Covered In Crafts said...

I'd be in the very bottom of wither your junk drawer of in the back of hte shelves that are hte closest to the computer.

;) LOL! Good luck!!!! Happy 09