So little has been going on lately that I couldn't even come up with a title for this particular blog entry.
It's been really cold. I guess compared to the majority of the country, it's not that cold, but my genteel Southern upbringing (ha) doesn't allow me to tolerate these kind of temperatures well. So Ella and I have pretty much just been staying inside and keeping warm. The only time I've been venturing outside these past few days has been to take the dogs out. We've been having to walk them on their leashes because a tree fell on our fence, and there was a gaping hole in it (which Cosmo escaped through back before we went to Charleston...Jon got him back before he went too far though, thank goodness). The hole was fixed this afternoon, though -- hooray!
What else? I've been in a class for work this past week which will allow me to do online chat support. I'm pretty excited about this...I'll be able to work some when Jon isn't here, and I think I'm actually going to like it more than the phone. That finishes up next week.
Ella and I are pretty much over our colds, but we've both still got a bit of a nagging cough that we can't quite kick. Other than that, we're back to normal. Or as normal as it gets around this house.
No comments:
Post a Comment