February 10, 2009

Lukin's new obsession

I ordered one of these Sophie the Giraffe teethers for Ella:



and it just got here today. Unbeknownst to me when I ordered it, Sophie squeaks. And that makes Lukin automatically think that the giraffe belongs to him.

He got ahold of it this morning, and he spent the afternoon staring up at the kitchen counter, where it was drying after I washed it off.

Now, as Ella is laying on the floor playing with the giraffe, among other toys, Lukin is laying right at the edge of the blanket, transfixed.

I guess the rule will be no Sophie if we are not in the room.

1 comment:

Sara and Randy said...

We recently bought Gracie some rubber blocks- they squeak. Shelby goes crazy when we squeak them. Whines, carries on. Drives me insane. I feel your pain, girl.
And Sophie is a precious name for a giraffe toy!