So I've just caught up with most of the rest of the Internet-connected people in this country, and joined PaperBack Swap. If you've been living in a hole, like me, basically, it is what it says. You list books that you have that you want to trade -- when you send these out, you get credits. You can then use your credits to get more books for yourself, and so and and so forth. All you have to pay for is shipping, and that amount of money goes towards your credits as well.
It seems like a pretty neat system...I expect I'll be using it quite a bit to get books for Ella (and for me, even though I don't have much time to read these days).
Jon joined their sister site, Swap a DVD. Same concept, just with DVDs, obviously. He's already sent out about 10 DVDs...I've had one book go out so far, and have requested one back.
I'll be interested to see how this works.
Anyway, if you want to join, click on the icon over to the right...then I can get credits for you joining and listing books of your own :)
1 comment:
Thank you for this amazing topics
Could i get little more information
Post a Comment