September 15, 2009

Random stuffs.

I was just busy getting myself all ramped up over a great deal on hockey tickets -- 3 games for the price of one. Considering they're charging $70-80 for lower level seats this season, the 3-for-1 seemed like a really good deal.

Then I get to the fine print. Well, I guess it wasn't THAT fine. It was pretty much staring me in the face the whole time. "Minimum purchase of 10 tickets." Well, dang. So much for that idea.

Anyway. What else?

I've got a bunch of Ella's teensy clothes from last fall on the kitchen table ready to go to consignment. Only I'm not sure if I'm ready for them to go to consignment. It's hard getting rid of those itty-bitty things. And I mean, they don't take up THAT much space, right? But I know it's like a 99.95% chance that we're not having another one, so I guess I really should take them.... *sigh*

We went on a walk yesterday over at Guilford-Battleground Park, and we saw 3 deer on the trail! Really cool. Of course, it was the one day I forgot to take my camera with me...go figure. They stared us down, and then bounded off into the woods. I didn't realize their tails were so long.

Oh, I found a new Internet radio thing. I'd been using Pandora, but it was getting really terrible, always playing a bunch of crap that I don't like. So I switched to jango.com...MUCH better, so far anyway. I've only been using it a couple of days, so the crap-factor may increase as I use it more.

2 comments:

Sara and Randy said...

OMG, I know what you mean about the clothes! I have a couple containers that are labeled "SAVE" but I don't know why! They were my favorites, but I don't see making a quilt out of them or anything, so why am I keeping them? To show her one day? Doubtful.

Brooke said...

I just had to stop by and tell you how ADORABLE your little Ella is. I think she is sooooo precious.