


-She gives high-fives all the time now, which is awesome.
-We're getting a few words! Book ("booo"), milk ("ma"), okay ("uhka"), Cosmo (also "ma", but she does the sign for dog along with it instead of the sign for milk), as well as some animal sounds: cow ("ooooo"), sheep ("baa! baa!"), and dog ("wowowow").
-She knows the name of lots of her toys. If I ask her to find a certain one, she'll usually go right to it and bring it over to me.
-She'll give her toys a hug, if you ask her to...she squeezes the toy to her chest with both arms and rocks side to side. PRECIOUS.
-She wants to be into EVERYTHING now. If Jon or I are doing or reading or looking at something, she wants to be doing or reading or looking at it too. She gets her nosiness naturally, I guess :)
-Still not walking. *sigh* I guess her tiny feet and her big ol' noggin are making it harder for her to find her center of gravity. She'll stand by herself, and take a few steps every now and then (more lunging than balanced walking), but she still turns into spaghetti legs if Jon or I tries to help her walk.
3 comments:
What a cutie! Sounds like a smart little girl!
Hellpp meeee.... I'm meellltttinngggg... melllttiiinngggg....
too cute. :)
OMG I heart her cute little cheeks!
Post a Comment