I'd never survive a winter up north. No chance. We're on our 3rd bout of snow so far this winter, and I am Sick.Of.It. And guess what? More is forecast for this coming week. (Do you hear the lack of excitement in my typing?) I don't ever remember having been more ready for spring. So much for Jon's dream of moving to the Great White North one day. Sorry, darlin'.
In Ella News, Kindermusik started back up a couple of weeks ago! We moved up to the next group, which is 18 months to 3 years. This is a longer session than the fall one -- 14 weeks. So we've got plenty of music, singing and dancing to get us through the spring :)
She's picking up new words all the time now. It's crazy. Some of the latest:
-foot
-eye
-head
-pants
-done
-hey
-silly
And we're working really hard on "Up, please" -- we get something that sounds like "Up, buh", but it's close enough for now, and it's better than her hitting because she's not getting her way.
She's really into dancing now, too -- she does most of her dancing with her arms, though (sort of like her mom does, ha). It's seriously the cutest thing ever. I'll have to get a video of it to post here.
1 comment:
Those owls... OMG! So cute!
Post a Comment