Would you rather...
1. jump out of a plane or bungee jump?
Oh lord... neither... but if I have to pick, I guess I'd say bungee jump.
2. be stranded on a deserted island alone or be stranded with someone you hate?
Although I don't actively hate anyone, I'd still rather be stranded alone, I think.
3. eat fried worms or eat chocolate covered bugs?
Chocolate-covered bugs. I mean, it IS chocolate.
4. trip and fall in front of your co-workers or trip and fall in front of someone you have a crush on?
Well, I guess the only person I have a "crush" on per se is my husband, and he's seen me trip and fall plenty of times, so I'll go w/that option.
5. shave your head bald or die your hair purple?
Purple. Easy.
6. not be able to talk or not be able to stop talking?
Not be able to talk. It's possible I'd drive myself crazy w/the other option.
7. always be cold or always be hot?
Cold. I can put on clothes to get warm.
1 comment:
is it still chocolate ??
Thats a tough one..
Post a Comment