August 7, 2007

Don't mess w/my money

I'm having a situation at my work that is driving me to distraction.

Depending on our performance, we can earn monthly bonuses. These bonuses are loaded onto a prepaid-type card, usually about 2 weeks or so into the following month.

I earned a bonus in June.

I still do not have my money.

I've let 3 different people know what's going on, and the powers that be are swearing up one side and down the other that I have my money.

I. Don't. Have. It.

If I did, I wouldn't still be bugging you about it! Seriously. I have other things I'd rather be doing.

This is starting to make me a big growly... don't mess w/my money.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

That must be frustrating! The card is a good idea but if they're not honoring it, what good is it? Is there a website on the back of the card you can go to show balance and then show your boss it's really empty with no usage? Good luck with it!

Anonymous said...

It almost sounds like you work for the company that I work for. Whenever something happens and they screw up on your paycheck wich is usually in our variable pay(off of our sales) it takes a miracle to get your money out of them.