August 16, 2007

Thursday 13 -- early this week.


Thirteen Reasons KELLY is ready for hockey seaon...48 days to go!


1. Hockey season means it's fall, and fall means the end of hot weather.
2. Hockey games in HD... there's not much better.
3. John Forslund is great at calling the Canes games :)
4. Tripp Tracy is great at brown-nosing the goalies.
5. I'll be able to pull out my big ol' Brind'Amour jersey again.
6. We're going to the first game of the season this year!
7. Jon will become even more tormented as the season progresses as to whose name to get on his jersey.
8. Matt Cullen is back with the Canes.
9. So far, we haven't lost any key players.
10. I love all the food smells of the RBC Center...probably the only hockey arena where you can get boiled peanuts.
11. We are probably going to pony up for the Center Ice package this year... no more listening to games on the internet.
12. In addition to the season opener, we're going to 9 other games this year.
13. Hockey is just plain awesome.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Rae's World
2. Cheaper Than a Happy Meal
3. Buck Naked Politics



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



5 comments:

*Rae* said...

Hockey rocks lol I would love to go see a game live hopefully one day..I love the Hockey Packages Happy TT drop by & take a look at my list

Anonymous said...

not into hockey... but BRING ON FOOTBALL!!!! WOOOHOOO

Denise Patrick said...

Not much into hockey these days - but I played it in college. I prefer tennis - and, therefore, summer!

My TT is about my Summer travels.

Anonymous said...

I've lived in Florida for 20 years now, so am kind of out of the hockey loop. Winston-Salem NC, where I used to live, had a hockey game and I believe I went to a couple. It's fun to watch because it's so damn FAST.

Natalie said...

I've only been to 2 hockey games, but had a great time at each one!

Happy Belated TT :)