September 7, 2007

Friday Five -- Office Supplies

1. What’s your favorite small office supply (like something that can fit in your top desk drawer)?

My ink pens. I am somewhat picky about my pens, and like a specific brand.

2. What’s your favorite medium office supply (like something that can fit on your desktop)?

My day planner.

3. What’s your favorite large office supply (like a furnishing or a large tool)?

At home, our iMac. We have PCs at work -- boo.

4. To which specific office supply do you have a particular personal attachment?

Again with the ink pens.

5. Which office supply do you consider yourself something of an expert on?

An expert? Hmm. I don't know that I'd consider myself an expert on much of anything, really.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it one of the new iMacs? How are they?

Anonymous said...

I am a fan of the Fisher Space Pens, and Moleskin Notebooks. Of course a computer is mandatory.