I like to gamble, it's true. Once I get my gumption up to sit down at a blackjack table, I usually wind up doing pretty well. i don't know why I have such a hard time actually working up to it, but I do.
I'd like to try poker, but I'm really scared of that. I can play pretty well, but it's a very intimidating game. What about an online casino? That way, you don't really see who you're playing against... seems like a lot of the indimidation factor woud be lost.
There are a ton of online gambling options. Sports book, poker, hi-low, keno...all the games a traditional casino has, and more. They also have what's called a "one wallet system" so you can play all the games you like from one single account. It's a secure enviroment too, so you don't have to worry about someone snagging your funds.
No comments:
Post a Comment