September 13, 2007

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen of the best restuarants Kelly and Jon have eaten at on vacation (in no particular order)


1. Dahlia Lounge
2. Elliott's Oyster House
3. California Grill
4. Jiko - The Cooking Place
5. Yachtsman Steakhouse
6. Bayona
7. Nola
8. Blue Moon Bistro
9. Beaufort Grocery Co.
10. Bistro 1896
11. 310 Park South
12. Hymans Seafood
13. The Cheesecake Factory...only 'cause we always seem to wind up at one :)

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. WAHM
2. Vigilant20



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



6 comments:

TopChamp said...

The cheesecake factory? That place sounds amazing.

Bloggers said...

That sounds great!! I love cheesecake and to have a whole factory full of it. YUMMO>
my 13 is up
http://momworksathome.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I've never been to the Cheesecake Factory, but I hear it's awesome!

Anonymous said...

Awww poor latecomers don't get many participants.

Great TT tho!
http://blog.vigilant20.net/?p=1313

Anonymous said...

I haven't been to any of those. Thanks for sharing.

Zoooma said...

Love Hyman's! I don't like dining out often but whenever I'm down in Charleston, that's one temptation hard to pass up!