1. Are you taller than your best friend? Nope, I'm shorter than almost everyone...except maybe Sara. I think we're close to the same height.
2. Do you have a favorite type of pen? Yes. Pilot G-2 07. I had to look at the pen itself, I'm not that big of a freak.
3. Look at your planner for October 28, what are you doing? Working. Or depending on if I wind up at the doctor/ER, not working.
4. What color are your toenails usually? No usual color... just whatever they were painted at my last pedicure. They're currently "Catherine the Grape" -- ha!
5. What was the last thing you highlighted? I have no idea, quite frankly. Probably something in a travel guide.
6. What color are the curtains in your bedroom? Curtains? Surely you jest.
7. What color are the seats in your car? Tan.
8. Have you ever had a black and white cat? No. We have two who are gray and white though.
9. What is the last thing you put a stamp on? The rent check.
10. Do you know anyone who lives in Wyoming? No.
11. Why did you withdraw cash from the ATM the last time? 'Cause I forgot my salon place doesn't take cards, and I didn't have my checkbook, so I had to run back to the ATM so I could pay the lady.
12. Who is the last baby that you held? Jackson.
13. Can you spell well? Yes, very. I'm pretty anal about it as well.
14. Do you like Cinnamon toothpaste? I don't think so.
15. What kind of car were you driving 2 years ago? The same one I have now, a 2000 Mazda Protege.
16. Pick one: Miami Hurricanes or Florida Gators? Um, neither.
17. Last time you went to Six Flags? A couple of years ago sounds about right, so I'll go w/that.
18. Which show currently making new episodes should be cancelled? I don't watch shitty TV, so I couldn't tell you.
19. Closest thing to you that is yellow? My tube of Bert's Bees.
20. Last person you gave a business card? I don't have business cards.
21. Who is the last person you wrote a check to? Our rental people.
22. Closest framed picture to you? None, I'm at work.
23. Last time you had someone cook for you? Jon made hummus yesterday.
24. Have you ever applied for welfare? No.
25. How many emails do you get in your inbox daily (excluding spam)? Counting work, anywhere from 10-50.
26. Last time you received flowers? Jon brought some home for me a couple of weeks ago.
27. What is the weather like? Sunny and cool, after 3 days of rain that we *desperatly* needed.
28. Do you play air guitar? No, but I do play Guitar Hero.
29. Has anyone ever proposed to you? Yes, and I married him.
30. Do you take anything in your coffee? I don't generally drink coffee.
31. Do you have any Willow Tree figurines? Nope.
32. What is/was your high school's mascot? A hornet (come on, Erika -- a bee? Heh.)
33. Last person you spoke to from high school? Sara
34. How often do you use hand sanitizer? Pretty often, especially at work.
35. Would you like to learn to play the drums? I do not have the coordination required to play the drums.
36. What color are the blinds in your living room? White-ish.
37. Is you furniture cloth or leather? Cloth. I don't do leather furniture.
38. Last thing you read in the newspaper? We don't get the paper.
39. What was the last pageant you attended? None.
40. What is the last place you bought pizza from? Papa John's.
41. Have you ever worn a crown? Probably a Burger King one.
42. What is the last thing you stapled? A piece of ribbon.
43. Did you ever drink clear Pepsi? Yes, it was the nast.
44. Are you ticklish? Maybe.
45. Last time you saw fireworks? This past July 4th...they were shooting them off in my parents' neighborhood.
46. Last time you had a Krispy Kreme doughnut? A few weeks ago when Annette brought some in to work.
47. Who is the last person that left you a message & you actually returned? Mom, I think.
48. Has your mailbox ever been full? Yes, actually, we had the mail held while we were in Canada, and when we got home, it was so crammed in there, I could hardly get it out. Of course, 90% of it was crap.
49. Do you have a black dog? Yes.
50. Can you give one reason why David Caruso is allowed to keep acting? Who is this?
51. Are you an aunt or uncle? Nope, never will be other than honorary.
52. Who has the prettiest eyes that you know of? My cat Gussy has lovely blue eyes, does that count?
53. Last time you saw a semi truck? Probably this morning? I dunno.
54. Do you think people lie on these surveys? They're really not questions worth lying over, are they?
55. What is something you know you need to do, but you keep making excuses? Make our freaking dentist appointments.
No comments:
Post a Comment