PayPerPost is cool
Post about things that you love
Earn dough by blogging
Ahh. Now don't you feel at peace? Well, you should. And if you don't, maybe you'd be more serene after you earn some money with payperpost.
To date, I have earned over $1100 blogging about various and sundry topics.
"HOW much?" you said, eyes bugging.
Thats right. Eleven hundred dollars. But that's nothing really. Some people (who I aspire to be like) have made over $10,000. By blogging. About things they like.
It's shocking, isn't it?
PayPerPost isn't just about the money though... they have a great message board system set up with friendly folks who are more than willing to help a newbie get started. The people who actually work for PPP are crazy nuts too, who do things like cake plows and tequila shots to welcome new employees. Why aren't all companies like that? I think I might like work more if my office did stuff like that.
So check out PPP, if you haven't already. It's an easy way to earn a few (or more than a few) extra bucks.
1 comment:
COol!! Thats a lot of money.
Post a Comment