October 11, 2007

Thursday Thirteen!


Thirteen Things KELLY is looking forward to doing in Canada


1. Coffee and doughnuts at Tim Horton's
2. Going to Niagara Falls two times.
3. Maple Leafs game!
4. Trying poutine for the first time.
5. Going to Second City.
6. Thinking about going up in the CN Tower.
7. Going to see Jenna and Julia's first hockey game!
8. Doing a little gambling.
9. International letterboxing!
10. Getting gasoline in litres (well, not *really* looking forward to this one).
11. Going to a play.
12. Seeing the family.
13. Eaton Center!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



6 comments:

jenn said...

Have fun. Sounds like you will.
Happy TT!

Joyismygoal said...

We got stopped at Canadian border and thoroughly searched--- Us Texans were too far from home i guess?

Wakela said...

Have fun up there! Its been years since I was in Canada. Last time I was in the CN tower it was awesome.

If you like sweets, try Macintosh Toffee and Coffee Crisp while you are up there!

Santa's Elf said...

I live in NS, but have been to the Eaton Centre and it's amazing this time of year as they gear up for the holidays. And, of course, you have Tim Horton's in the right place on your list. :) Good TT!

Anonymous said...

Across Dundas from teh Eaton Centre os teh World's Biggest Bookstore. Well worth visiting!

David Eaves said...

Hi, a while ago you did a fantastic review of my directory:

lifeaskelly.com/2007/05/increase-your-pr.html

I am trying to get rid of all of my sponsored links and i was wondering if you would be kind enough to either delete the review or just delete the link to my directory.

Thanks for a great service.

Best Regards

David Eaves

enquiries [at] biz-dir.co.uk