November 6, 2007

Planning trips to new places

Planning trips is one of my favorite things to do...yeah, I'm a dork. Even if I don't have anything on the horizon, I love to research various destinations and places, and find out things to do in the area. I even like researching travel deals to see what kind of rates are available...I mean, you never know when the chance will come up to take a trip. For instance, check out these flights to Kefalonia. I'd never even HEARD of Kefalonia before I saw this site! (For reference, they filmed "Captain Corelli's Mandolin" there). It's cheap to go there, and it's gorgoeus! If I lived in the UK (which is where those deals are from), I'd be on the next plane, let me tell you!

1 comment:

Haizum said...

Oh I know what you mean! I love planning trips as well. I'd be checking the cheapest airfare, accommodation, places to go. =D It's a lot of fun!