December 27, 2007

Gender bending.

We went to the doc today for the 1st trimester screen (for Down's, trisomy 18, etc). We saw the practice's other US tech, and *she* gave us her prediction (with her saying she was around 85% sure!) that we're actually having a girl, contrary to what the last ultrasound showed.

So now we don't know what to call it anymore :) At least we've got 2 names (pretty much) settled on.

Of course, everything's still up in the air and subject to change until the 19th week or so.

On a good note, she said everything she saw looked normal and good and healthy. I had actually lost 4 pounds since the last time I was there (thanks, barfing!), but she said that was nothing to worry about.

I'll post some of the US photos later...right now, we're off to dinner at Mom and Dad's.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting!! the plot thickens!

Sara and Randy said...

What names, what names???? Don't leave us hangin' like that!!

tarheel4life said...

hehehe....gotta love the guessing - can I put in my prediction now??? I say girl (I'll tell you why if I am right).

What names???? I am like Sary...I need to know!

lynette said...

Such exciting news! I am a fellow pea and have tagged you on my blog if you want to play along.

Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) said...

Glad everything went well. :)

Anonymous said...

Interesting. Really interesting news.

Anonymous said...

Such exciting news!

Anonymous said...

I put in my prediction now??? I say girl (I'll tell you why if I am right).